Peanut Butter Oat Granola Bites
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients making sure to evenly distribute all the ingredients. Roll some of the dough between your hands, if it sticks together it is ready to go. If it feels too dry then add a bit more peanut butter or honey. If it is too wet add extra oats or flaxseed.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a 1½-inch ball and then place it on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remainingdough. Chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.