Tips to a Healthier You:
- Improve your balance by walking on unstable surfaces.
- Challenge your mind by doing puzzles, crosswords and riddles.
- Choose a positive role model; one that embodies the kind of person you want to be.
- Wake up just 15 minutes earlier and go for a walk.
- Switch up your cardio routines. Try a new activity to avoid doing the same thing over and over.
Did you know?
- Visualizing junk food makes you less likely to consume it.
- You use up to 200 different muscles taking just one step.
- Hugging can reduce high blood pressure.