There are many ways to manage stress, but here are just a few examples:
1. Regular exercise can help loosen muscle tension and remind your body to breathe deeply.
2. Eat a healthy diet.
3. Take a yoga class or try meditation.
4. Find time for yourself. Do something that you find relaxing, for example take a bubble bath, read a book, or take a walk outside.
5. Let loose and laugh a little. Find a funny movie, spend time with someone who makes you laugh, or just learn to laugh at the little things.
6. Learn to push away negative thoughts and spend more time dwelling on the positive.
7. Get 7-8 hours of sleep to help your body cope with stress emotionally and physically.
8. Cultivate close relationships with friends and family. Good emotional support systems help you live longer.
9. Get help if you need it. Talking with a counselor can help you find relief.