- Drink water before, during, and after your workouts.
- Refuel your body with lean protein after exercising.
- Stand up when weight lifting as an effective technique.
- Change your routine every few weeks.
- Tuck your abs in while exercising to maximize benefits.
Did you Know?
- Mariusz Padzianowski of Poland is the world’s strongest man. He can lift a staggering 924 pounds during a deadlift.
- Free weights activate more muscles than machine weights.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the jaw.
- You don’t need to be big to be strong.