Tips to a Healthier You
• Fill half your plate with vegetables and eat them before anything else on your plate. You will fill up faster and prevent overeating.
• Include enjoyable exercise in your daily routine.
• Make small changes along the way to see big results in the long run.
• Keep realistic expectations for weight loss.
Did You Know...
• Weight gain has been linked to a lack of healthy sleep?
• You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television?
• It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile?