1 cup ice
• 1 cup non-dairy milk (oat, rice, soy, almond, hemp, coconut, or raw nut or seed milk)
• 1 cup strawberries
• 1 banana or 1 cup of mango or 1 small mango
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1 apple
• 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce, tightly packed or 2 cups loosely packed (or Spinach or any other mild greens)
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (or ground flaxseeds if you don’t have a powerful blender)
• ½ cup dried apricots (or any other dried fruit which can also be presoaked for a smoother blend)
• 1 cup of oats (ground the oats into flour before adding the other ingredients to make it smoother)
Blend the ingredients in the order listed. Add more water if required to
thin it out. Substitute any of the ingredients for whatever you already have.
Makes 4-5 servings.